Are you a budding fashion designer?
Do you already have a line to showcase? Are you a recent graduate looking to launch into the fashion industry? If you are interested in becoming a part of something bigger, fostering relationships, collaborating with others in your industry and flat out learning more about what you need to do to be successful, WORX might be the place for you!
WORX is looking for emerging and existing entrepreneurs who have a passion and desire to work in the fashion industry and a willingness to make a difference in our community.
Raleigh Fashion Association is a non-profit enterprise established to empower a community of fashion designers, manufacturers, suppliers, and auxiliary services. Our purpose is to provide mentorship, workshops, and workspace with access to design technology, pilot testing opportunities and marketing, to new and existing fashion entrepreneurs in North Carolina and to ultimately support economic development for Raleigh and North Carolina.
With a network of businesses, economic development organizations and NCSU’s Textile and Design colleges assisting in the creation of new fashion businesses, we hope to further fashion’s foothold in North Carolina and propel downtown Raleigh into a destination place for fashion.
We exist to promote our team of fashion entrepreneurs, supporting the operation of their businesses and aiding and assisting them through their business creation and startup.
WHAT WE DO
Work with entrepreneurs, assisting with:
• New business ideas and concepts
• Developing business plans
• Nurturing and launching a new business
• Provide a venue for collaboration with other designers and experts in all aspects of the fashion industry
Provide for the needs of new fashion entrepreneurs:
• Facilities – Designed for both retail and working office space
• Business collaboration, mentoring, and help in building relationships with industry experts
• Programs – Covering aspects of business development, product development and operations
• You have a passion to create a sustainable business in the fashion industry
• You have a willingness to establish business objectives and will drive to achieve them
• You have a product
• You are 21 years of age or older
• Economic growth and new jobs for our community and the Raleigh area
• Viable fashion businesses that have a greater chance of success
• Fostered entrepreneurship and business skills
• A growth experience that will be with you always
TOGETHER we will propel Raleigh to become the newest fashion hub on the East Coast! Contact us for more information: info@RaleighFashionWORX.com